What was the last thing you and your husband/boyfriend shouted at eachother about?

And how long ago did it happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Around 1 pm today he told me to get outta bed and move around and i bitched him out saying "IM FUCKING SICK!! I HAVE A RAGING HEADACHE AND I HAVE A STUFFY NOSE, MY BODY IS KILLING ME, IM FUCKING SICK!!"

and then he got me tylenol <33
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Ummm..... I don't believe we've ever shouted at each other about anything....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• LOL dedicatedrider.... thats actually really unhealthy for a relationship. Start shouting.
    Anonymous

• It's been a while...at least a few months, and it was our "usual" - big fight that we have when he gets stressed...
    Anonymous

• lol. I must really have a healthy relationship, my beau and I are always yelling at each other about crap every day. In fact we do it so often I can't even remember what the last thing we were yelling about. maybe we just communicate loudly is all.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• We don't shout either. I gripe and he just listens and pretneds to agree. He doesn't believe in yelling at a woman. Although, sometimes, i just need him to yell back at me to knock me of my high horse. It sometimes irritates me that when I gripe at him, he just listens, almost ignores me, then just goes about whatever he is doing and lets me cool off.
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 5:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My stressing over money and him trying to calm me down. That was like a year ago.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• We generally don't shout "at" each other...we just try to talk over each other which can lead to shouting on occasion. But it was a LOOOONG time ago so I don't even remember what it was
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• never
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• we haven't. and sometimes i have been pissed off about stuff, possibly yelling at him over stuff while he just sits there and "agrees" or "apologizes".

i noticed this since before we started dating, and i've told him several times before that if he's pissed off about something i did, "feel free to take it out on me in a non-physical way. i won't care... i just wanna make sure you're not holding it all in and one day you just snap and blow up at me or do something crazy, ok?"

and i think it's not the actually "non-shouting" that's unhealthy as the "non-arguing" is. if you never really argue once in a while (which can somehow be done without yelling), i think that's bad. not sure though.. we always just talk stuff over.. no massive arguments.. yet.....
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 7:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2009