Are the rides included in the price of admission at Disney world?

We are in the very early stages of planning our first trip to Disney World. Do the rides cost extra? Any tips or suggestions?

darcibeisheim

Asked by darcibeisheim at 5:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Travel

• When we went as kids the rides were included...you didn't have to buy tickets to ride them or anything.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yes they are all included. You have to pay for parking, I believe it is like 10 dollars. Only extras would be breakfast with the Disney Characters. Most of the places to eat there are reasonably priced, actually better than going to an NFL game. If you goto MGM the Toy Story Pizza place has a huge variety at a decent price. Good luck and have fun!!!
    tinalloyd

Answer by tinalloyd at 5:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• best bet is to scour the Disney website, check out the unofficial guide to Disney from the library or book store and see www.allearsnet.com have fun! I recommend staying on site!!

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Just got home from a Disney World....rides included with the price. Parking was $12.00....... DisneyWorld is opened from 8am-1am......arrive early because the ride lines are 30 to 70 min. wait...young children rides were 20min.wait.....they sale express pass to advance to the front of the line for 30.00 per person..food prices ok...but the bathroom were gross not a good place to change a baby or toodler. I changed my 21 month old in his stroller that laid back. Your children will love Disney World...the parade and fireworks at the end of the night are wonderful. Some little girls wore their disney wear to the park.....they were so cute. Purchase your disney tickets from a vender not at the park because they are cheaper.....they sale tickets all over Orlando.
    haveahappyday

Answer by haveahappyday at 12:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I live in Florida and I would not recommend to purchase tickets from a vendor - many will sell you non transferable tickets.

There are several ways you can get free tickets. Sometimes I will do a time share tour for about 2 hours and get 2 adult tickets for free. They usually feed you and your family when you do the tours too.

All rides are included in park admission. Many Orlando hotels offer a free shuttle service to the parks so that you don't have to pay parking either.

When you arrive at the park, go to the back of the park and work your way to the front. The lines will be shorter.

PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• alot of misinformation here if you have ANY questions what so ever message me and I will anser it to the best of my abbility. I am a Disney veteran I have been going almost every year sometimes twice a year for the past 35 years.
    Disneymom1218

Answer by Disneymom1218 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009