Can i have your opinions on which of these names is better and why

Ingrid Aurelia (ow-reh-lee-ah)
Matilda Ivy (Millie, Tilda, Mila)

boys

Julian Grant
Kieran Everett (keer-en)

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Seriously?? Ingrid or Matilda?? im sorry, but those 2 names are asking to be made fun of by children.. i do like Julian for a boy.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Sorry I dont like the girl names. It sounds too old. I really like Julian for a boy though.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i don't prefer either of the girls names either. they bring to mind older women (maybe if you are trying to name them after family you can use those as middle names? that is what we have done with my children) for the boys i like Julian Grant. for one thing i think it sounds better and for the other reason it is easier to pronounce by what it says, i had a name that everyone thought was a boys name, so i'm big on easy to pronounce names that obviously say boy or girl
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Do you want you kid to be teased? Julian is beautiful for a boy though
    Anonymous

• I like Matilda! I think it is cute.. not thrilled with the other girls name I like Julian for a boy too. Maybe if it is a girl you could spin it into Julianna !
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I like Matilda, it can be shortened into a variety of nicknames. and Ivy is a nice short middle name that is totally different, as your baby girl grows you can let her choose between her names. Oh and pronounce Aurelia- I though of that name for one of mine but my mom said it out loud and I realized what hell she'd have later (orally is freakishly close)

The boy name I like best is Kieran Everett. Uhm, because Kieran is just a kool name, lol. He also would have some options as he grows, Kieran I can't think of how to shorten but Everett is a nice solid name and if he hates Kieran he can always use his middle name as well.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't like either there to old ... Give it some more thought

Good Luck

MommyMommy25

Answer by MommyMommy25 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2009