how would u feel...

okay were at the lake (my SO and i) with our daughter... im already mad cause he's drinkin when the sign plainly says NO ALCOHOL ... so im sittin in the car with our daughter... about 30 min went by and i look in my rear view mirror and he is comming back from talking to a woman that is walking her two dogs!... so when he comes back to the car i confront him about it and he says " i was just petting the dogs!" The woman was attractive and i could plainly see that.... so I guess my Q is how would you react to that situation? Would you be upset?

KimberlyAnn85

Asked by KimberlyAnn85 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I think your over reacting big time!

Anonymous

• I'd be worried about the drinking and how he acts when he's drinking.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• you were way over reacting. I understand being mad at him for the alcohol, but there was no reason to be mad for him petting the dogs. I would stop and pet the dogs....
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• First of all, you were at a lake. Why would you stay in the car? Maybe he wanted to get out and explore.
    Second, I don't get jealous when my husband talks to attractive women because I'm secure in our relationship and with myself.
    The only thing that would bother me was the disregard for the law, no alcohol.
    Anonymous

• over reacting
    Anonymous

• The only thing I would be upset about is the alcohol....attractive women don't threaten me. I feel I am pretty and I know I am not the only pretty woman out there. I trust my boyfriend and am secure. Has he given you reason not to trust him?
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• the drinking would bother me. but my s/o talking to a woman? nope, i'm secure enough and that wouldn't bother me one bit. whether she is attractive or not. i'm just not the jealous type. oh and i hope your s/o wasn't driving!
    Anonymous

• I personally would of done the same as you. I would of also told him if he wanted to act single then he can be.
    Anonymous

• ya who was driving???? oh and big deal theres others in this world if your gonna be that over board then why don't you lock him up
    Anonymous

• I'd be pissed that he blatantly disregarded the law. I don't know how old your daughter is but he is teaching her that the law could be broken without any consequences. I would also be concerned about who was driving home. Call me crazy but personally I thinks it's sexy when my Dh thinks another when is attractive. I am secure in the knowledge that my Dh loves me and would not go elsewhere.

Anonymous