anyone's LO have a puzzle maze toy?

you know what i'm describing? those wiry mazes on a wooden platform with colorful wooden beads? My son always likes playing with the one they have at the dr's office and I thought I'd buy him one for his 1st birthday! the package says ages 2+, but I dont think that really matters since he enjoys playing with it. plus I like how it is accessible from all angles! anyways, does your LO enjoy that toy?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 6:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids used to have one and LOVED it. I think it was a favorite toy for each of them!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My daughter loves them. They are called bead mazes normally. We got a really cute one from Target for $15.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• thats where I got mine! it was $15, good medium size and very colorful!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yep, we probably have the same one! My daughter really enjoys it, and it's great quality. I hope she enjoys it. Happy Birthday to your LO btw!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• We got this one for my son's 3rd b-day. My son is now 5 and his sister is 4 and they both play with it still.

http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=EDU1010&refid=BR43-EDU1010

It's a little pricey but it's good sized, very strong and seems more like the kind from a Dr's office than most of the small ones at ToysRus.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 7:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2009