what should i do

my period never really came what came instead was a brownish sometimes pinkish discharge only when I wipe I really don't have to wear anything, this has been going on for almost a week now, is this a period or what could it be? we have been ttc but i don't have my hopes up however when i get up in the middle of the night with my puppy i do usually get sick and that has been going on for about 2 weeks now my boobs hurt like you wouldn't believe and I feel soooooo bloated I have taken a hpt about 4 days ago and it was negative. Should I call the doctor, wait it out or what I don't know

ntschetter

Asked by ntschetter at 6:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hmm, the brownish discharge may be a sort of period. there is also the slight chance that you may have miscarried if this is happening and it's been going on for two weeks. I would try to make an appoint with the doctor. even if you're not prego, something else could be wrong. hope you're ok!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Go test again. Sounds like you're no longer ttc...you've done it. Tests taken to early and not with first morning urine can come up negative.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2009