do you think its wrong to use eggs bought off of WIC to make easter eggs?

I mean im still eating them.. they aer boiled.. i just used what i had.. and bought some cheap food dye.. but i got crap for it some people behind me in the store who saw me buying the food dye and my WIC.. if i cant afford the eggs my son shouldnt get to dye them is what they said.. WTH is this really that wrong?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• NO?! You're eating the eggs either way...that's what they're for, right? Who cares if you color them with pretty colors for only a dollar...good grief! You know how many people qualify for WIC?!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• no it is not wrong at all!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Nothing wrong with it. Have fun decorating.
    Anonymous

• Enjoy your eggs with your family : )
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• It isn't like you are using them to egg someones house. Screw everyone else. You will still eat them and your son gets to have fun in the process.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Not at all,
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Enjoy your eggs with your family. Dont let anyone give you ANY grief for using available resources to make things better for your child(ren)
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Thats a bitchy thing to say, that if you cant afford the eggs then your son shouldnt be buying them!! You should have told them if they cant keep their mouths shut and mind their business then they shouldnt whine when they get punched in the face..haha
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lol@mom1stepmom1
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Nothing wrong with it at all. Next time just roll your eyes and move on. People like that aren't worth the worry.
    Anonymous