So, do you women who didn't breastfeed and don't like seeing breasts do what they do naturally...

Get offended and disguted whn you see a documentary set in Africa, in places where women openly walk around topless and breastfeed their babies and toddlers on the go?

I mean, by your logic, they should have a little respect and cover up right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't watch it, I don't go there. According to YOUR logic- it is ok for me to go to the store topless because women get to breastfeed in public....
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• WOW! Are you trying to start drama or what? We all have our own personal preferences. I'm glad you're so open about your breasts. Why can't you live and let live?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• HA HA I can't wait to see some answer's for this...this should be good! I by the way have been EBFing my youngest ds for almost 8 months!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 6:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i don't watch either. however they also live in a country where it is normal to walk around topless. its not normal or acceptable behavior here to walk into a store topless.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• zata, I think that would be a step in the right direction for you. You need to learn that your body is not disgusting. I hope you'll one day realize that. :(
    Anonymous

• My body is not disgusting. I have a gorgeous body! don't put words in my mouth....
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Women in Africa breastfeed as long as possible because of the starvation factor. Where's the comparison there? Apples to oranges. I breastfed and when I did I didn't breastfeed in public. I don't want to see your breasts while your are breastfeeding anymore than I want to see a non breastfeeders tits hanging out or thongs. Keep it decent.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i don't mind seeing a woman bf in public but i mean.. some COULD have the decency to not just let 'em hang out there for other little boys to see.
    Anonymous

• Legalmommy how ignorant.

"Women in Africa breastfeed as long as possible because of the starvation factor"

There are women in Africa who breastfeed because of the health benefits and because it's natural, and have plenty of food to feed their children.
    It's ignorant to think that they would only not formula feed because they are too poor to.

Anonymous

• Well that is your opinion, but I really dislike seeing mothers breastfeed in public, much more, when they decide not to cover themselves up. Yes it is a natural, beautiful, nuturing thing (For your baby though) Not for the entire public!
    Anonymous