Questions, questions, questions?

Do you ever feel like your head is going to exploded from the non stop questions? I love my son more than life but sometimes I feel like I am slowly going insane and today is one of those days. The questions never end. Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would answer but you just asked a question and I've had my fill for the day LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• my daughters favorite thing in the world is to ask why following everything i say "victoria eat your vegtables" Why mommy. b/c i said so, why did you say so, b/c im the mommy, why are you the mommy...and on and on...and then if you dont answer she just keeps bugging...so ya i know how you feel
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Ive been feeling like this all week! I swear my son has not stopped talking at all since he woke up Monday morning lol. And he's always asking why or how, we talk about the same thing all day! I love him to death but lately Ive been reversing it on him. lol
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 7:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lol yes!
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 9:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Mine is almost 13 yrs old and he still asks tons of questions, most are now just plain stupid. If he would think first he wouldn't even have to ask the question. If it's the why why why. Start asking why back. It's hilarious to see the look on their faces.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I simply tell them that I am not playing 20 questions & refuse to answer.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have pretty strong parental blocks on my computer and usually tell the kids to go google it! I do supervise, but if they can't find the answer, they have to accept "I just don't know!"
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 10:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• For a while it was," how is everything made?" Now it's what if....? What if we get invaded by aliens? What if the aliens kidnap me? What if I eat too much Easter candy? Will I explode? What if ? What if? What if? To which I say, what if I went in my room and laid down until dad gets home?
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2009