Have you ever?

Like had a sexual dream about your brother in law or father in law? Lol, I am totally freaked out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• no but it's not uncommon to mix a subconscious thought of someone with a thought of an action (sex). Since both BIL and FIL are connected with dh (who you have sex with) it's perfectly understandable. You are ok.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• ooh ekk. unfortunatly. haha Thank goodness it was a dream. Haha good looking guys.. Still weird tho. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I haven't, but have to say that I probably will tonight, being that this was brought up. Usually that happens to me, when I think of something that is not normal in everyday life. If that makes any sense. lol
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Lol, I think I need to go attack my husband now. That sure was a steamy dream.
    Anonymous

• I have about my husbands BIL and it was very tense! I didn't want him touching me at all and he wouldn't stop! I woke up breathing hard and in a depressed mood for the rest of the day!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yeah, I have. And the terrible thing was the it was after he had called and told me things no woman should EVER have to know about her BIL.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I agree with PP, it's normal. People often feel freaked out when they have dreams of a sexual nature about family members either their own or through marriage and it's understandable to be freaked out but it's normal. It could be what pp said or it could be that you long for a closer relationship with that person of your dream. Or it could be your brain getting bored (like it does while you are sleeping) and just picking up random stuff.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2009