IS SOMEONE THERE WHO DON'T CELEBRATE EASTER? WHY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• honestly i think 90 % of this country doesnt celbrate easter .its not about candy and the easter bunny . not many actually celebrate it for what it is .
    Anonymous

• What do you mean why? Well for starters people who aren't Christian...and if they do celebrate it they don't celebrate the true meaning.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I celebrate by coloring eggs, decorating, and doing baskets...but we aren't religious, so we don't do any of the religious aspects of Easter.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't. I'm a Pagan Witch. I celebrated Ostara last month. Many of the traditions now assosiated with Easter were originally from Ostara celebrations... So we do some of the same things. But as for Easter, it's just another day!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• There are also people of the Jewish faith who wouldn't celebrate Christian easter. We're Christian and not doing the non-christian stuff.

I wonder about Muslems during this time? Is there a religious holiday for them around this time? Do they celebrate the non-religious part of easter?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Not Christian and we can do candy anytime
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2009