What is with all the BF questions??

i have to Reword my question becuase according to CM im 'enflaming' moms..what ever..whats with all the breast feeding questions today?? so some people BF in public...And?

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 7:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i cant say that someone is driving me nuts w all these questions..that would be enflaming them. lol wtf?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 7:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Whats the question? lol. I breastfeed everywhere and anywhere my baby is hungry. I figure if it bothers anyone they are looking to closely. lol, I've never had a problem with it tho.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• if it bugs someone that ill be breastfeeding in public thent eh can do the one adult thing and stop looking at my boobs ! with my first my friends didnt even relize i was doing it because they didnt stare at my chest they looked at my face.
    Anonymous

• lol..this question is in reguards to all the crazy BF questions im seeing posted in this section.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 7:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i say just get over it and dont look..but CM deleted my last question for saying that..oh and that this anon who keeps posting them is driving me nuts.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 7:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• People are jsut stupid sometimes. Really thats all I can say. They piss me off, but why get worked up over something that doesn't matter? Its probably some 15 year old kid stiring S@#t up. lol. I always wonder if there are fake profiles on here, you know men or just stupid people, trying to be funny. lol is that just me?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Someone probably said something to this person that offended them which caused her to go nuts over-posting the topic.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lol..sometimes think that too..but ive had 40 yr old moms on here running their mouths like theyre 12 to me..you never know who it is!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• So true, Age isn't maturity, so good point.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009