late and a very soft cervix

I'm all ove r the internet about this. I'm about a week and a half late and my cervix is very soft. How strong is a soft cervix a sign of pregnancy at this time?

The internet says that the cervix will be like the tip of the nose just before having a period (sign of non-pregnancy), but having a soft cervix has a high likelihood of being pregnant. How do I decode this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Health

• I thought it was supposed to get hard if you were pregnant. I have had miscarriages and my Dr was always concerned if mine was soft, and was hapy when it wasnt. Sorry I'm not much help.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Take a test.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I just got two positive tests,a nd a blood test on monday and mine is harder then normal. So I duno. I've never heard of it getting soft. My first it also got harder.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009