How can I get a work fom home job?

I want to work from home using my computer but dont want to do surveys or any Cashcrate things.I also do not want to talk on the phone.I dont have a home phone.Does anyone have any ideas?

fryshannon34

Asked by fryshannon34 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have the perfect thing for you... I just published and eHow article about how to find Nontraditional Computer Jobs

http://www.ehow.com/how_4880957_nontraditional-computer-jobs.html

This contains several nonphone jobs!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Hello and Happy Easter to you and yours,
    Is a direct selling business something you might be interested in? If so, most of what you do is on the computer. I searched, just like you are, and found lots of companies that offered so many different ideas. I first asked myself, what is it that you like? Well I love candles. So that was it. I found 4 companies and researched the heck out of them. I found the perfect fit for me. Do you like candles? Natural cleaners? I would like to share with you what I do and how this month, you can sign up for Free. Let me know if you would like some information sent to you along with a few tealight samples. You can pm me or email me at rmcorns@gmail.com Please visit my web site at mygc.com/mariannecorns

Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• There aren't many but there are a few you can do... Check out the list I have on my site... You should be able to do reseach or writing jobs...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Hi, here is an idea,you get a free website too.
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:38 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I love this site and make money from it everyday... You can get paid daily well during week days it is awesome for extra money..

http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=luckylady09
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Sure. I have hundreds of work home jobs listed on my site. All free. No signups, scams, or spam.

Good Luck

Work Home Career Kit

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 9:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• You'll find tons of ideas around here! Most of the companies you'll find here are some type of direct sales. I tried that and decided it just wasn't for me. So I do some different things. You can read all about the companies I work for at Work At Home. Everything I list is free!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I just started this so I don't know how well this is going to go but it looks very promising and you get a TON for what you pay for their is no calls or orders there is some set up time in the beginning but then it is sopossd to be automatic after that I am not there yet you should check it out and let me know what ya think
    http://www.livenbig.com/
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 12:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009