What do you think of Oujia Boards?

And what knowledge/experience do you have with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i think its just a bored game. i knew a lot of ppl growing up that thought it was evil, which just made me want to play w/ it even more.

i played it once at a slumber party in a tent outside. it was fun b/c we were all laughing at how silly the answers were & everyone kept saying "stop moving it" "no YOU stop moving it". nothing happened & it was all good fun.

i guess the evil demons only come out if you are you afraid of them...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• It is something I wouldn't do.
    Anonymous

• I stay away from anything of the sort. I won't open my life to anything to give the enemy access to me. I believe these to be in the realm of witchcraft. MY opinion.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Uhm . . . yeah. I am convinced that they are tools for communicating with demons. I have plenty of experience with them. And although it seems like an exciting form of entertainment, it is actually quite sinister. I have some very crazy stories. You would all think I was insane if I shared them. LOL.

I saw they had new pink princess ones in the stores this Christmas season. I can imagine some parent buying one for their 9 year old daughter to play with, and having no idea what is going on. Tragic.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 8:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't believe in them.. BUT I'm also afraid to have anything to do with them, in case they are real.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I agree with momofsaee.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have never used one and I will never use one. I think they create a portal for all the dark entities to come in. I am not one for opening a portal that would allow anything that could possibily harm my children.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• That's scary stuff, like playing the game elevation as a kid. I have experienced things that are hard to explain, but know there are demons, and on the good side, have had angel experiences as well.
    Anonymous

• I just re-read my answer and I want to clarify that I have nothing to do with them now!!! I am a Christian and I want nothing to do with demons. If I have a question I want answered I ask my Jesus.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 8:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• However, if they are used correctly by someone with knowledge of how to use them and properly close them, then they can be used as a tool to communicate with the other side.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2009