hair

I have a silly question.How come when some ppl wash their hair it smells so good even the next day.Mine usually doesnt have much of a smell the next day,how do you get your hair to smell amazing all the time?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• maybe yours does smell good, you just can't smell it cause you're used to the smell?
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 8:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I agree with the first poster.  It's like when you spray yourself with perfume and 10 mins later you can't smell it but everyone else can.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yep, it's because you get use to the smell. I can smell my hair when I get out of the shower, but later that day I can't smell it at all. Or if you smoke your hair won't smell like shampoo.
    Anonymous