how would u feel?

how would you feel if you werent with your husband and he was riding by his daughters mother(the one he had while you were together not when married though) and he beeped the horn at her. ok yes a little bit childish but considering they both "dont like each other" and only communicate about the child when necessary i am just thinking hmmm i wonder why today he beeped. just asking opinions ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• by the way if i am ever in the car and we ride by that has never occured
    Anonymous

• he was beeping at the daughter I'm guessing... his way of saying hi to her
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• other thing is my sis was in the car with him at the time and he did say i wonder if she (daughter) is in the car but i dont think he knew for sure either way. like i said im just wondering what others thoughts are on it. my sis called me to tell me which made it seem very weird.
    Anonymous

• I would assume, like lisa said, that he was beeping at his daughter in hopes she was in the car. I don't think he would 'horn flirt' with her with your sister beside him
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Your sister should have her head examined for even calling to tell you that... sheesh, with people like that who needs exes and mistress wannabes to get crap stirred up.
    Sorry but that's just wrong to start you worrying or wondering etc and it's his daughter's vehicle too, she was out of school today.... Ask your hubby, I'm sure he's got a normal reason.
    I'm sorry, but people just irritate me thinking they should share information that starts problems between other people.
    I read it wrong to start with... thought it was her house, not realizing her car, but still... heck I honk at the wrong people all the time (meaning I think it's one person and it's a stranger once I get closer lol). I'd definetely honk if I thought my baby was in the car tho :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• thanks zata and lisa for your responses. i really appreciate it. i know sometime i can be ridiculous about things especially with me pms-ing so thanks for keeping the obvious-obvious
    Anonymous

• I agree with Lisa Ann... and why are you letting this "rent space in your head?".. Ridiculous. He is ALWAYS going have "ties" with her.. They have a child together. Who gives a crap if he beeps the horn.. Matter of fact when someone is OVER someone they can be cordial, friendly and treat the other person like an acquaintance.. Its the ones that are always bringing up the ex, talking bad about her/him are the ones you have to worry about because they are not over their ex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Maybe he is tired of the animosity between them so he was saying hello. And doesn't when you are there because he knows what your reaction will be. And knows you will only try to keep them fighting. Or be so jealous that he'd rather just keep it to himself.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• he would never do something differently then when i am there. lets get that one straight. yeah my husband is cordial meaning im picking her up at such and such and calling to say i am on my way to drop her off. there is no hi how ya doin becuz to tell u the truth he doesnt give a damn and thats his attitude with or without me involved. and actually he saw his daughter in the back seat and that was why he beeped becuz she saw him also. he laughed when i asked him and said r u crazy i would never beep at her i beeped becuz i saw my daughter. u would have to know the relationship to understand, not everyone wants to be seen beeping at the town whore and crack head! but thats another story(a true one-no need to bash)
    Anonymous