Serioulsy, WTH?

What is it with these questions? I notice that when someone is asking a legit question and is looking for advice maybe 2 people will answer! If is a drama seeking questions people answer by the bus load. Are we not on this site to ask and answer questions for those who truly need it?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It's a holiday!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Could it be possiable that alot of people may not know the answer or have any advice to legit questions?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• we most certainly are on this site to help others. I try to answer anything possible that I can lend advice to. If it's something I don't know anything about, I keep my mouth shut. I've been asking some silly questions in the Just For Fun category....sorry if it's bothered you. I agree with you though....
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I answer what I can help with or if it asks for my opinion. If I am not sure I try not to answer so as not to misinform someone.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have an excuse...IM DRINKING!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I've yet to see any question with only one or 2 answers. Unless of course it's an "ask and answer" question. All of the questions are legit ;)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2009