HELP! Is this a BFP, Or Am I Crazy?!

I expect af on 4/16, and i was poas crazy..so i bought a $1 test to hold me over. Well, this is what i got. I took it apart so u could see it better, a bfp would have a cross next to the vertical line. Its an equate brand test.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it looks like there is a faint line crossing the horizontal line
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• looks like a positive to me....did you just get the one test?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Looks positive to me! But for your peace of mind try another a few days later!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Looks like a pos to me! I took one that turned out REALLY faint like that and I was preg.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• It doesn't matter how faint it is...if that second line shows up than you are pregnant! CONGRATS!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Ur prego really early prob 3 n a half weeks! Congrats! O how did I know mine did that last week and I went to obgyn and im 3 n half weeks!!!
    Anonymous

• So I would take another test, but that one looks positive but the line is pretty faint so it's hard to tell. I took two more when my first one came up positive, cause I wanted to be sure it wasn't wrong! lol!
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• get another one....i got the first respones and 2 weeks ago i had 2 negs and this week i got a faint line so i havent try to test agian
    Anonymous

• I got a faint one on wed. And a good line on fri, so I have a blood test on mon. I think its pos. Call your doc.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Just got the one test, didnt expect it to have a faint bfp. Wow. Im gonna wait a few days and get a better test.
    AustynsMomma07

Answer by AustynsMomma07 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009