Remind me again what Clinton did that was THAT bad?

And don't give me the whole he had sex and lied about it thing....tons of presidents that were worth something did the same thing. Maybe I was too young when it happened. so remind me again?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Apparently that was it! People seem to think, just because he was an avaerage man he didn't need to be in office.... LOL! I still laugh about that.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I just don't get it. and he didn't even have "sex". He received oral from some woman. Even though he was married, again it's not like he was the first president to ever have that happen!!!! lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• He is the one that started our economy on its pitfall! Yes, Bush helped it, but it was Clinton that started the housing crisis!
    Anonymous

• Yup...that was it. He had an affair and lied. That is the whole basis for all of the bashing.
    I personally like the Clinton's.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• It was because he lied under oath and at that time people wanted an honest president, and that sure was not him! Oh and he sat on his hands when the USS Cole was bombed and when the World Trade Center was bombed the first time! Maybe we wouldn't be in this situation if he wasn't afraid of tarnishing his reputation!!!! PS thank goodness Hilary didn't make office!!!!
    Anonymous

• It wasn't just that he had sex, it was that he bold faced lied about it the American public. The sex was between him and Hilary. But holding a press conference for the sole purpose of lying to the country was unnecessary.

I'm a Democrat and I think he was a good president.  But he did a truly stupid thing that made me question his judgment and morals. I just don't see him the same way I did before.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• It's not that he had an affair. He lied under oath and he lied about other things that was just silly.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• It's going to require some effort on your part, OP...but here are a bunch of topics spanning the 8 years Clinton was in office, followed by a number of subsections....take your pick!

http://www.alamo-girl.com/

Anonymous

• Well I will take a lieing cheating president anyday over one that wants to bleed me dry!!!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• UMMM ITS JUST THE FACT THAT HE LIED UNDER OATH...
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2009