Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there away for me to get preg. with my tubs tied? How?

Could someone tell me how to find somewhere cheap to do a tubal reverseal? A.S.A.P. I really wont to have another baby with my new and last husbend.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (7)
  • How are your tubes tied? I had it done aftter last c-section, by clamp. You would have to consider how it was done, and go to that doctor maybe?

    Answer by IRA871 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

  • You need to start with your gynecologist, and see if they can't do it themselves or refer you to someone who can. Have you checked online for doctors who specialize in tubal reversal? It's really impossible to refer you to someone without knowing where you are, so check online for local resources.

    Answer by Busimommi at 10:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

  • sometimes they can reverse it, but not always.

    Answer by Liz132 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

  • You arent going to find a cheap place to get a reveral. Just googling it looks like they cost anywhere from $5,000-$15,000

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

  • get them mom did it

    Answer by pisces_chick89 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

  • i dont think that is something you would want to do cheap

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

  • my mom went to st louis and it was 10,000 but if you want cheap but not as clean my hairdresser went to mexico usually whatever it cost you have to pay it all up front

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.