Is there away for me to get preg. with my tubs tied? How?

Could someone tell me how to find somewhere cheap to do a tubal reverseal? A.S.A.P. I really wont to have another baby with my new and last husbend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How are your tubes tied? I had it done aftter last c-section, by clamp. You would have to consider how it was done, and go to that doctor maybe?
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• You need to start with your gynecologist, and see if they can't do it themselves or refer you to someone who can. Have you checked online for doctors who specialize in tubal reversal? It's really impossible to refer you to someone without knowing where you are, so check online for local resources.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• sometimes they can reverse it, but not always.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• You arent going to find a cheap place to get a reveral. Just googling it looks like they cost anywhere from $5,000-$15,000
    Anonymous

• get them reveresed..my mom did it
    pisces_chick89

Answer by pisces_chick89 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i dont think that is something you would want to do cheap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• my mom went to st louis and it was 10,000 but if you want cheap but not as clean my hairdresser went to mexico usually whatever it cost you have to pay it all up front
    Anonymous