Anyone staying home with immediate family for Easter?

We're staying home and not getting together with mine or his family. One set is far away and the other is far. It's just nice to catch our breath even if it is Easter. It's been a tough year with loved ones passing away. One of my kids was sick and I can't chance her missing school and getting sick again between the crazy weather and other sick people coughing and sneezing around her so we'll skip church too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup its just going to be my husband and my daughter at home with me. Our family lives too far away.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Same here. My family lives far away, so just me, hubs, and our son for Easter! And I always cook too much!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• What are you having for dinner? We're having ham and lamb.
    Anonymous

• me and the kids... our family is way to far away and he is in the sandbox :(
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Just us three tomorrow; we are taking a walk on the beach in the late morning and then having dinner of roast beef and baked ziti with a yummy low-fat chocolate mousse for dessert later!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• home alone. :-( probably warm up leftovers.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009