Why am I not getting my daily digest anymore?

I signed up with most of my groups to receive a daily digest sent to my email box. All of a sudden I'm not getting them anymore. I've checked my "junk" box and they're not going there. And I checked with each of my group settings and I'm still set to receive the daily digest. I'm just not receiving them at all. Is there something I can do to?

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 10:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi jenettyshome,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with receiving your daily digests.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2009