this is for the oversized girls.......

do you ever catch your dh staring at the skinny pretty girls

Does it piss you off
how do you handle it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• my DH doesn't like skinny girls.lol Which makes me feel great while im sitting over here swelling up @ 7 mnths pregnant.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• not all skinny girls are pretty mama
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I do, but he mostly stares if he does its not often, but he will at girls that have more meat on them, but as much as I do and yeah it bothers me... I ask him, cuz he tells me that he things Im so damn gorgous, that if he feels that way about me, then why don't I see you looking at woman that are the same size as me? He never has a answer to that one! lol!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• On another note... He was caught me looking at guys sometimes and he gets bent out of shape... Like this one time we were on our way to see my mom and there was this fine a$$ cowboy without his shirt on working on his car on the side of the road and I bout went crosseyed trying to stare at him without making it obvious...... The next time I caught my hubby looking at another woman I said something and he was like what about that cowboy you was willing to break your neck to stare at! We just both started laughing!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I think looking is OK, touching is NOT!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 10:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• looking never bothers me. men are men. touching is a big no no! my husband doesn't do either though, lol
    Anonymous

• No. He hates skinny girls. He thinks they are gross. I have only ever caught him looking at one girl and thats Thora Birch. And, i have no problem with that cos she is hot.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Oversized?

To answer the question, no my hubby doesn't check out skinny girls, as he is not attracted to them. I am losing weight and he doesn't really like it, but he is having to just deal with it.
    Anonymous

• Mine looks at any women who breathe and probably those who don't. As long as he just looks when he's with me then I'm ok with it

Answer by admckenzie at 11:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• my man doesnt look while im with him, but even if he did, i wouldnt care. He loves me, and besides, i know i look at men sometimes. i dont look at them sexually, so i dont see a problem with it.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009