What are you doing for your teenagers Easter baskets this year?

This year instead of a basket of stuff... I made some homemade goodies like peanut butter eggs, cupcakes, all with the Easter theme. I found it fun and it looks pretty on the table and with teens in the house its something they can munch on.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 10:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• When mine were teens I still put candy in baskets but I hid the baskets in really challenging places so they'd have to look for a while to find them. Heh!

Answer by Bmat at 10:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My mom put candy in a basket and bought me two shirts and a necklace
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 11:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My sister bought her 15 y/o son a stuffed rabbit, and taped $20 (or was is $10?) to it. He doesn't do the Easter Bunny thing anymore, but has 2 much younger sisters who do. Doesn't want to leave him out, even though he is too cool for the Easter Bunny! LOL!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My 17 year old is getting what my 12 and 9 year old are getting- a basket full of candy.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• They get candy, a new outfit and a digital camera.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Just candy, if it wasn't for the fact they have very young siblings they probably wouldn't be getting anything.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I bought my daughter (16) a movie, body butter and bath gel. Nail polish, A chocolate bunny, sunflower seeds, banana chips, raisins, A crap load of candy. I put it all in an planter with some herb seeds that she can grow herself.

I bought my son (12) 2 movies, a Video game, pepperoni sticks, chips, chocolate bunny and a crap load of candy.Also in a planter only his has flower seeds to grow.

My dad gave me baskets up until I had children of my own. I will do the same thing for my kids. With this economy we have had to cut back on so many things, I wanted to continue to give our kids a wonderful Eostre, Easter. There is no age limit in our house for fun or for feeling special.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 11:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• We are having a big dinner and we also colored eggs with him and he wanted a Easter bunny.
    foxzplf

Answer by foxzplf at 3:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Mom always put money in plastic eggs. LOL, this is sorta late answer.
    Ha, srry. :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2009