• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever committed Anon-Fraud?

For the sake of honesty, please answer answer the following question annonymously.

Have you ever done the following?
* Asked a question anon, just because you wanted to start an argument?
* Asked a question anon, just because you wanted to give your opinion on the topic?
* Answered a question anon, just to say things you don't want people to know you think.
*Answered anon, just so you can respond critically to someone you are kinda friends with.
* Answered a question anon, just so you could say things you don't believe and make the other "side" look bad. (Ex. a christian poses as an athiest or the other way around).

Remember answer this question anon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• * Asked a question anon, just because you wanted to start an argument?NO

* Asked a question anon, just because you wanted to give your opinion on the topic?NO

* Answered a question anon, just to say things you don't want people to know you think.NO

*Answered anon, just so you can respond critically to someone you are kinda friends with.HELL NO

* Answered a question anon, just so you could say things you don't believe and make the other "side" look bad. (Ex. a christian poses as an athiest or the other way around).NO.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, no I haven't. The only time I've pushed the 'anon' button is when the answer is sexually explicit and I feel weird having my name attacked to it!
    Anonymous

• I have one to add. Have you ever posted anon, trying to pretend you are the OP?

Am I doing that right now?
    Anonymous

• I don't need to answer this anon because I'm not afraid to hide. The only time I post anon is if I'm answering something very personal that I don't want the entire world to know about me. I don't post anon to start drama or harrass others.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• No but I do post anon when I have to ask a stupid question like what is OP?
    Anonymous

• Nope, I'm not afraid of what someone on the other side of the computer thinks of me!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• See, Sabrina's answer cracks me up... Because unless she has really used her real information.. i.e., name and real pics.. (which only a fool would do on the internet)... she is also anonymous. I can actually be the guy down the block.. you would never know.

See, guys this is internet reality speaking... NEVER post your REAL info. NEVER post pics on the computer. They can and DO show up on porn sites.

If you believe that just because you have a name and pic posted that you are being 100% really YOU! That is what is so funny to me.

I AM ANON and will always be... or if I am not, how the heck would you know?? Seriously.....
    Anonymous

• I never post anon
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Guilty of number 1 and 3, but 3 is more so that I don't collect cyberstalkers.
    Anonymous

• I have on 2 or 3 occasions answered annon, but never to start anything. I am usually a very private person. but on things such as this... Why bother
    Sica_Belle

Answer by Sica_Belle at 11:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2009