What is wrong with me :(

I work out, 5 days a week been doing weights and cardio, i dont eat junk food, i dont drink soda.. so why am i not losing weight i even have had a personal trainer for 2 months, i do everything.. and still nothing got tested for all sorta things.. nothing is wrong so where i am going wrong i dont see it

miss_nevin

Asked by miss_nevin at 10:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you cut out unneccessary sugars from cereals, snacks, white breads and switched to multi-grain and whole wheat? Also try upping your weight training. Muscles burn fat so the more you work on THAT, the more calories your body will burn off.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Lower your daily caloric intake and increase your physical activity.
    Anonymous

• dont eat cereals, or white bread and only eat 1200-1300 caloric.. thats why i am at a loss i drink water i eat right most the time.. workout alot most do weights havent done any cardio in like 2 weeks i feel muscles but still got the fat.. cant seem to get ride of it got 25ponds to go.. even tried the ali and that didnt work
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• if you are doing weight training and building muscle, of course you won't lose weight acording to the scale. muscle weighs more than fat.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you eat too few calories?? I'm not big on focusing on calories. Your body eventually gets to a point that it wants to hold onto its fat.
    I use the Ab Diet and I think its awesome.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I agree with the post that mentioned that muscle weighs more than fat. Also, are you drinking 64 oz of water each day? I'm big into drinking 6tsp of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar w/24 oz of water each day then the additional 40 oz. Have you lost any inches? Do you feel better or have more energy?
    Keep up the good work.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i am on the same sort of plan you described. I have lost 10 pounds in two months... however it was all from the first month. Now, I can feel my body building a lot of muscle and toning up but my weight stays about the same and I still have my fat spots that I had before. In this process there are often "plateaus" where you go a long period of time without dropping a ton of weight. There are many reasons for it, and because every body is different we can't expect to lose our weight at he same rate. Just keep going, because honestly, exercise cannot HURT you! I am sure eventually you will see your results.
    Lessell

Answer by Lessell at 6:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I can do a metabolic assessment on you that will tell you why you are not losing weight. fill out this form at http://freeweightlossassessment.homestead.com/index.html Their are different charts and things that I use to help us figure it out.

sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 1:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009