If you believe in Evolution, then where did all the stuff come from?

please explain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• aliens, sorry to say.
    Anonymous

• LOL! I love the alien thing...I needed a good laugh.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I believe in creator assisted evolution... The Gods started and guided the processes of nature, and here we are today...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• "Aliens." Hilarious!
    Anonymous

• I agree with SabrinaMBowen
    Anonymous

• If evolution IS really what happened...then why would there still be monkeys around???? Sorry but my ancestors were 100% human! lol
    Anonymous

• yes, according to what they teach, science keeps going, things keep evolving, so why aren't monkeys still evolving into humans?
    Anonymous

• Actually, evolution does not even seek to explain 'where all the stuff came from.' The name for that field of inquiry is abiogenesis. Evolution merely explains how organisms change in response to their environment via various mechanisms. I do believe that evolution is occuring because I believe we can see it proceed at a microlevel (bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics, for instance: an example of a change in the environment producing a shift in the organism.) As for where it all came from in the first place- I'm not ashamed to say I have no freaking clue!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Anon... Then why are you still hiding like an ape?

There are many different brances of DNA... Monkeys, Apes and humans all have common ansesters but we did not come from the monekeys we have today. You and your cousins all have the same Great great grandfather, but you aren't all the same, right? When evolution works the same way. Different factors create differences in DNA mutations and thus different species...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I am truly sorry that you do not know the true definition of evolution... the entire world evolved, not just mankind, many religious people often believe that evolution only explains the existance of human life when it explains the existence of all life both past ( all the way back to the dinosaurs) and present. It explains that everything from the tiniest organism to the largest tree EVERY thing evolved, actually research it, you'll be amazed at how much sense it makes. Evolution is FACT, the "big bang" is FACT. I'm sorry if your religion is blinding you from the facts however, the truth is out there if you are open minded enough to look for it.
    Anonymous