When did your child find out the truth?

About the Easter bunny and Santa and Tooth fairy? Simply curious....

nikkileerue

Asked by nikkileerue at 10:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine never believed in them....we taught them the truth :) They are perfectly capable of using their imaginations too!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have 2 boys 9 & 5, they still believe. And my 9 month old baby girl does too. lol
    I think this will be the last year my 9 year old believes.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i have yet to get to that point...they're almost 3 and 4
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• = ( My 4 year old just asked me today if the Easter bunny was just a person in a costume. I asked him if that is what he thought. He told me yes, because his friend Cain told him that. I thought I was at least going to get 2-3 more years before these types of questions.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Well I am waiting for my 8 year old to ask, but as of now he believes in them. He will be in third grade next year I think it is time for a talk.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I just asked basically the same question :) My daughter is almost 9 and she still seems like she believes... My son is 6 1/2. I wonder if she's just going along with it for his sake.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 10:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• ive never let my daughter believe in that kinda stuff...ya sure she gets her picture taken with santa at christmas, but, she knows santa doesnt bring her all the presents..same with the easter bunny..and i havent had to deal with the tooth fairy yet
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• We don't believe in the first place.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• We don't believe in the first place.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My son figured it out a couple of years before his older sister did but played along to get the presents, LOL. They were about 7 and 5.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2009