does anyone believe in the Bible, but also believe that dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago?

If so, how can you? Doesn't that just contradict the bible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• can you show me in the bible where it mentions a date the earth was created?
    Anonymous

• 65 million years is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I believe in dinos but I don't believe they were around THAT long ago.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• the dinosaurs where here first we have the fact on that
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• LMAO There is scientific proof that dinosaurs existed 65 million years ago wither you choose to believe it or not that is a simple fact that is well very concrete and irrefutable.
    Anonymous

• I don't have much faith in the bible, but I want to correct something... Science has found human fosils in a number of places (mostly in Africa) right along side of those of the later generation dinosaurs... As of now it's being explained that the humans were swollowed up by common tar pits centuries after the dinosaurs and that's why their bones are together... But I can't see why anyone would by that... It's very plausable that early humans and later generation dinosaurs were actually on earth together...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• if i only had a brain lmfao
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• well in Gen, it says that humans and animals were made as vegetarians, thus Gen 1 29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Which means that they weren't to kill anything. it wasn't until after sin that God had to kill an animal and clothed them. When God saw what he made, he saw that it was good. NOTHING was killed or died until after sin, which means that if you believed that dinosaurs lived before humans, then that's totally contradicting the bible

Anonymous

• Actually its not all concrete and irrefutable. Thats why its called a theory. And yes I believe in Dinosaurs AND the Bible. They do not contradict each other. We just don't know everything exactly as it happened.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• let me correct myself. i meant lived and died before humans. they obviously lived before humans if they were created first. lol my bad
    Anonymous