When does your Easter Bunny come?

Do you stay up and make sure the kids are asleep and then put out the easter baskets or do you wake up early in the morning to put them out?

I put mine out at night. My son is still up because he took a late nap but I am on patrol right now, making sure he doesn't come downstairs. lol

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's 5am and the bunny has just come and gone, Zoe is still alseep... kinda haha
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• at night before I go to sleep.
    Anonymous

• when he wakes up and gets dress for it lol
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• The Easter bunny has already dropped off the baskets but she isn't hiding the eggs until morning ... I have this fear the dog will eat them all :D
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Waiting for the kids to be sound asleep so I can stuff and hide!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 10:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• the basket comes out at night, the eggs have to wait til morning, when she gets older i'll have to wake up before her right now someone distracts her while i hide them outside. i'm always worried they'll get ants in the candy ones, or one of the dogs will eat or pee on one. or it'll rain at night and totally destroy them.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I do it after they go to bed.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• After everyone is asleep. I first have to clean up their mess so I can hide the eggs.
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 11:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Night dd just went down for the night so in about an hour the "Easter Bunny" will come and when dh get off work tomarrow he's suppost to put a egg in her hand or on her pillow and wake us both up!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009