• In the Spotlight:

postpartum...sex?

How long after you gave birth did you have sex again?.... did you wait the full six weeks?.... I want to So0o0o0o bad... its only been almost two weeks though... but i want to really bad.... I had a vag birth and had some stitches... not alot though , only a few.... but im so horny....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just take it slowly and stop if anything is painful. i waited for forever because my stitches and bottom were killing me
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 10:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• take a chill pill...or a cold shower. Follow Dr.'s recommendation for the 6wks. It may be hard, but it's better not to risk infection, or irritation.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• LOL you sounds like me. I had my little one about 2 weeks ago also. I am waiting for the whole 6 weeks because I had a second degree tear.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• wait the 6 weeks. of course if you want to rip the stitches and set up an infection down there, go for it LOL
    Anonymous

• lol I know how u feel. I had sex like 3 weeks after. lol i didnt have stiches tho. It didnt hurt I know that they say wait but i couldnt!! lol!
    Anonymous

• less than two weeks, I had an emergency c-section though....sorry if you have the stitches down there....I wanted to delivery naturally but we couldn't....I loved every minute of when I did get to be with my husband again! be careful though. no matter what you need to take it easy. but your body will know when it's ok to even take it slowly.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Take it slowly and if it hurt's, stop. I waited 6 week's the first time, and the second time it was either two or three. I had stitches, and I waited until they were gone, so it was probably three weeks.
    Anonymous

• I didnt have any tears or repairs and waited 4 1/2 weeks. I know how you feel!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I did it after 3 weeks.. but i had a c sectiion.. so i was good
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 1:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2009