Have you ever met a man that said "YOUR A PERSON FIRST" ???

When I first met my husband I made "passes" at him and when he rejected then I was dumbfounded to say the least..What guy turns down a woman??? Aren't they all horn dogs? lol...Well in the beginning my husband had explained to me that he wanted to take things slow and shocked when I told thwm that men never want to take it slow.....men want to screw first and get to know you later, if at all!

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 11:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nobody???? nobody has been shown respect???What is going on???Ladies???
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i had to make all the moves on my hubby. first kiss, first "close encounter" hehe, and i had to tell him i wouldn't say no if he asked me to marry him! i like that about him :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Not my husband but a guy I work with the other day said "what about you? You are a person too right?" does that count?

My husband and I didn't have sex right away, we were together for about a year first I don't know if that means he thought of me as a person first, but I liked the fact that we didn't give it all away right at the beginning.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• sure it counts if your hubby didn't pursue you for a long while or you had to make the first move..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My wondeful DH showed me the respect I deserved! It took him almost a month after we started dating to kiss me and that's because I kissed him. He took our relationship slow and I am so grateful for that. I love him more than words can say. He is incredible!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Momma2beauties...It is wonderful you came across such a decent man, now if every woman had the same...there would be no complaints!!lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• my husband wanted to but i wouldnt put out
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yup my hubby was like that...it took me 2 weeks to even kiss him and his dad had asked if we were having sex...he was 17! but maybe that is why our relationship has lasted! Then again...now i cant go a night without being asked to have sex! So yes i agree they are all horn dogs!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Exactly my point..some guys what to "do it" and it is rare when they take into consideration that the woman is a person....Then a person they would like to one day become sexual with.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• MY EX TREATED ME THAT WAY, I HAD NEVER FELT SO APPRECIATED/RESPECTED BY A MAN. IT DID WRONG FOR ME, HE TURNED OUT TO BE A LYER AND A CHEATER.WHILE WE WERE PURSUING EACH OTHER, HE WAS GETTING BUSY WITH SOME OTHER CHIC. SO I DONT TRUST THOSE TYPES, I FEL THERES SOMETHING TO HIDE.
    BUT CONGRATS TO YALL. GOOD MEN ARE SO HARD TO FIND AND IM GLAD PPL ARE HAPPY. I DO BELIEVE PPL ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON, IF I NEVER MET MY EX, I DONT THINK I WOULD APPRECIATE MY HUBBY NOW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2009