How can i stop my allergies?

I have tried over the counter and perscription meds nothing works for me. Anyone know any home remedies?

gavinsmoma

Asked by gavinsmoma at 11:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Health

• eat local honey :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have severe allergies and know of NO home remedies to help. If OTC meds aren't strong enough...get some prescription strength meds from your doctor. They're wonderful!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I know of no home remedies either. It does help me to shower at night to get rid of all the allergens on my body and in my hair. I do not dry clothes outside, I stay inside when allergens are high in my area. The only thing that helps me is Zyrtec D, it has to have the pseudoephidreine in it or it doesn't work. I have to show my id and sign a log every month, but it is so worth the relief I get. If anyone has any idea, I am listening too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Get a netti pot or a nasal rinse. Same idea. Rinses out the passages. Feels a bit funny, but it really helps with nasal allergies.

A friend swears by acupuncture.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Im sorry I don't know of any and if you find any good ones please let me know?
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 12:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i used this for my son's allergies. It worked great, I could not believe it. all natural. message me and i can share it.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 3:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2009