What is the most exotic meal (according to you) you have ever eaten?

I come from a multicultural family, so I"ve eaten meals from Indonesia to South Africa.

The most exotic thing I think I've eaten is ..
Hmmm..
Can't think of one but I'll update when I think of it haha

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was raised military, i can't think of much that i HAVEN'T eaten. but i will say that baklava (made by a true arab... although i think its a persian recipe... since arabic doesn't have a v... anyway, i digress) is one of the most delicious foreign foods i've ever had
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Hmm, not sure about food, because half of the stuff that I ate while overseas, I don't know what it was or the name of it. I have drank stale bread tea while I was in Ukraine. It was disgusting but I wanted to be nice so I drank it all and then they gave me some more. LOL!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Escargot. Yum!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Haggis.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• hehe i'm sorry, i gotta add my "escargot" joke... its really lame :)

so a snail walks into a car dealership, and wants to buy a car, but wants to have the letter "s" painted on the sides, hood, trunk, and roof. the dealer asks why he would want that, and the snail said "so when people see me driving, they can say 'look at that s-car-go!'"
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Just answered somewhere else...Mahi mahi...i dont like to try new things, and i dont like fish, but this tastes like chicken! REALLY!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2009