Clomid w/o prescription

Ok, so I have used Clomid before and was able to conceive. My doctor prescribed it after we had tried for 2 years to conceive. I know that it worked for me and I had no problems with it. I have seen online where I can buy Clomid without a prescription, is there any reason I should still go to a doctor first? My previous doctor has moved and I currently do not have one. No bashing, I am not stupid, just want some honest answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally would not trust that type of medication over the internet you don't know what you are getting and if something happens you can't track where the medication had came from. You need to get a proper check up before starting any medications. Although you have currently moved and do not have a doctor yet that should be your first priority to find one first because if you conceive you are going to need one anyway and you want to take your time in finding a good physician then to get pregnant and picking anybody just because you need one. Good Luck!
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2009