Clomid w/o prescription

Ok, so I have used Clomid before and was able to conceive. My doctor prescribed it after we had tried for 2 years to conceive. I know that it worked for me and I had no problems with it. I have seen online where I can buy Clomid without a prescription, is there any reason I should still go to a doctor first? My previous doctor has moved and I currently do not have one. No bashing, I am not stupid, just want some honest answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would be very suspicious about buying it online without a prescription. Have you ordered medication from this website before? Are they reliable? The primary concern is whether you're actually getting what you ordered, even if the packaging is similar/same. Some counterfeiters doa very good job of copying the packaging and giving you placebos. Do you know where the drugs are coming from?

I live near the Canadian border, and often go up there for medication that is prescription in the US but not in Canada, such as tylenol with codeine or Claritan, before it was OTC. So I think that sometimes it's safe, when the source is reliable. So unless you're sure, I'd be cautious.

The generic version of clomid isn't that expensive-- I think I paid $17 per month for mine-- so I think it's better to simply go to the doctor and get a prescription. Considerng your history, I don't thnk any doctor will deny it to you.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• you never buy anything that is a prescription drug with out a prescribtion , you could get in to trouble. you do need to go to the dr for it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2009