What is going in your kid's Easter basket?

My three year old is getting a Bumble Bee basket(Transformer) with some reese's, fun dip, dumdums, and nerds. A traveling crayola kid, Animal Scramble, and a set of Little Golden Books.

My one year old is getting an Elmo basket with some cookies and dum-dums. And the Clippo Hippo.

StifflersMom82

Asked by StifflersMom82 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• My daughter, 14 months, got some bubbles, jumbo crayons and markers, a coloring book, a story book, a ball, and a new doll. No candy or food, but she is getting easter eggs with yogurt melts and freeze dried fruits on her egg hunt

My son, 7, got a coloring book, a lego set, some markers, Gazillion bubbles or whatever that thing is called, a water football (those neft ones that you can soak in water), an Easter egg puzzle, some cripsy rice chocolate eggs, a Pop rocks egg, and a chocolate bunny.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I knew darn well most of my family would get candy, so i stuck with starburst and some stuff he got from his CCD (that way it looked like he got more candy but in reality i was just re-using). On top of that i threw in some toys (kite, paratrooper bunny, easter egg water bottle, easter pencild that he loves for some reason, the little capsules that dissolve into animals, a motorcycle guy)

So that way when the fam gives him the rest of the candy, it all sorta equals out
    NaterbugsMom

Answer by NaterbugsMom at 7:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• this is the first year i have done this but with everyone else getting them lots of stuff i just got them a little bag and put one egg in it with a 5 dollar bill in the egg and some hersheys kisses:) it worked really well and it was real cheap:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009