Where should we stay when we go to Maine?

2yr anniversary is coming up next month and we would like to go to Maine or Hampton beach NH but we dont know of any nice cozy place to stay at... looked around but havent found anything any help would be greatly appreciated.....

Asked by mybabies24 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Travel

• I live in Maine, well currently at my parents house in Maryland. It all depends on where you would like to go. I know of several places that are wonderful. Kennebunk is beautiful and has amazing BandB. Old Orchard Beach has a few good places to stay, Portland has some areas, but not much of a tourist spot (except for shopping)Then there are places up North that are wonderful. PM me and I can get you some info on places if you would like. It is amazing. Hampton Beach is nice also, but Maine is so peaceful and gorgeous.

Answer by my3angls at 2:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• There are some beautiful places in Bar Harbor Maine or Boothsbay MA ...the library has a directory of Bed and Breakfast and they give detailed, wonderful descriptions of the inns. It is gorgeous there will love it.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2008