What is your favourtie part of your Religion?

What is the best (in YOUR OWN OPIONION) thing about your selected religion?

No bashing of other religions. This is a nice question based on an honest thought and enjoyment for your personal beliefs.

I celebrate all kids of religion but my favourite has to be from Buddism, and the fact of being one with yourself and having inner peace.

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• for me, its all about the love.
    love of/for God, His love for us, and love for fellow man.
    =D
    (I'm a Christian Universalist, btw...)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• What drew me was His incredible love. My favorite part of my faith is knowing I am loved, adored, precious, beautiful, blessed, highly favored, His child, His daughter forever.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I am one of Jehovah witness I am very happy with my worship to my God I have a furture a good future The Bible tell me that soon God will step in and may this earth a better place for us to leave and truly be happy we will live on a paradise earth like Adam and Eve did. he promises us he will take care of us we will have plenty to eat our own homes and we will see our loved one who have died come back to life again. I amd look forward to that. many other wonde rthings he has promised ustoo..
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 12:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The best part is that its not about a religion its about a relationship with Jesus Christ. So his love and grace and mercy

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• That it expects common sense behavior, not rude and obnoxious behavior, as a sign of one's devotion.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My own personal beliefs....the sense of peace it brings about, the celebration of the natural world....
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• that if I am a good person and do the will god .. I will be in paradise with him someday!!!
    sarabeth1

Answer by sarabeth1 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The sense of well being. The peace that my connection to nature brings me. The understanding that I will always be learning because each person practices in their own way. The way we connect as Pagans no matter if online or in person.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• As I have no religion, I would have to say that what brings me joy/peace is being outside, feeling soft breezes on my skin and warm sun too. Hearing the sounds of nature, feeling part of it. It is extremely peaceful and relaxing to me. Almost meditative- which is something I struggle with- as quieting my mind is difficult for me. So I treasure all the time I get to spend in nature.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The fact that it's not about "religion." It's all about a personal relationship with God,and all that has brought to my life. No "religion" could ever offer me what God has in my relationship with Him,and discovering all He has for me. He is the best thing that ever happened to me,and I'm a better person because of that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2009