fellow cosmo readers....

i just read the most revolting article by a man who calls himself a "dating coach." he claims that when you go out you shouldn't dress in anything your friends think is cute because guys like the exact opposite (he says you should never wear flats out!) and that if you are in a conversation with a guy you should know the right questions to ask him cuz guys like to talk about themselves. o and the woman is not supposed to talk about herself at all because men don't like to listen to that. i'm sorry but if i ever met a man like that i wouldn't want a second date. just because men like to talk doesn't mean women like to listen to them either. does anyone feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I also thought some of the things he said were rediculous. I wonder if anybody actually took it seriously...
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• pee pee
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't want to go on a date with a man like that, either! To hell with the second date, I'd never make it to the first!

I don't mind listening to what he has to say, but the conversation and sharing should be equal (on average). And the thing about flats is ridiculous...what if you're tall? We ALL know men aren't really into women taller than them! Some don't care, but those are rare. Oh God, I'm rhyming....time to sign off!
    hilbilimac

Answer by hilbilimac at 8:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2009