What are your plans for Easter?

My hubby will be taking the kids to breakfast while I do the easter bunny thing, then we have to work with our 4-H rabbits....what is everyone else doing?

jordanmarie2000

Asked by jordanmarie2000 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's grandmoms for me then off to my F-I-L's for dinner...YUM! and my baby's 1st Easter egg hunt! Well we had one today, but it was ugly where i live, so we did it in a room with NO furniture so they were just laying on the floor, and you would have thought she found a million dollars...she loved it! Cant wait! Happy Easter everyone!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Well its my due date today =] So I am just trying to take it easy dh is deployed and family is in another state....but Happy Easter to everyone =]=]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Its just another day to me. Nothing special.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Going out to beakfast with mom,son,brother and his GF then going to mass. Come home and do the easter egg hunt and then pretty much just relax.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Husbands sisters house and her kids along with their kids..my kids and a ton of food along with an easter egg hunt
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Me And BF Are Taking Daughter To Mytle Beach In the Morning to Go Have Easter With The Family :)
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Got up early to sing in the Easter services at church. Came home. Took a three hour nap. Obviously, my kids are not with me this Easter (hence the nap!!!!!).
    hilbilimac

Answer by hilbilimac at 8:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2009