This is different than my first...

So with my first pregnancy i carried pretty high. He didnt drop down till the day before he was born... but with this one... im due june 22nd and Hes already really low. I feel a lot of pressure and it makes it awkward when im trying to sleep or when i change positions in my sleep... This is normal though right?
I cant help but get the feeling hes gonna come earlier than my due date...

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 12:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats how it was with both of mine. my second one had me dropping to the floor because he was so low and causing me so many problems.

he was 2 1/2 weeks early.
    my first was 2 weeks early.

good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It's very normal. You are in the home stretch right now & you have to take it easy. I know, easier said than done w/ another little one to care for. My 2nd DD caused me so much pressure, that I mistook it for labor. I really felt that she was going to fall out of me when I walked. Now that I know that it's normal, I won't be running to the hospital for it! I'm due June 13th :)
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 8:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• that is normal , no it doesnt mena that your baby will come earlier tho . my first was low but a heck of alot higher then this one and he was 4 days late . now im 38 weeksand 1 day with my daughter and she had started off really low , now it just hurts lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2009