Diarrhea while on period? What helps?

I have had sudden (gotta go now) diarrhea all day (I am on my period.) Tomorrow we will be at DH Aunt's house for Easter and I am wondering what I can take to maintain control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Health

• Okay this is what you need to do. You need to ask your husband to go to the store for a few things, now after the forth phone call on what kind of milk to get, just tell him to forget it and come home. Now this next part is really important! When he gets back, you need to make sure that you are standing right in the entry way, as soon as he walks in the door, kick him as hard as you can and say, "I hate you because you dont have to go through this shit, literally!"

oh sorry, lmao, always makes me feel better. Not trying to make light of your situation, I have the same problem. You might want to try eating some cheese. That might help. I hope you feel better!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• pepto bismal
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• pepto. i am that way sometimes. if i dont eat dairy products then everythings fine. maybe try that? but pepto works.
    if youve been sick, i was told that it was a good sign because its the infection naturally leaving your body. but pepto works for that too.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 12:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• pepto.... and that diarrhea is called "period poop" in my household of 5 girls LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• pepto
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 12:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2009