How can I help my daughters ear ache from her shower?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Health

• 1 ts sesame oil and half a clove of garlic
    heat with flame till its warm
    lie on your side and put four drops into open ear
    lie for ten minutes and then do other side for ten minutes

i used to get ear aches all the time and a little peroxide for a few minutes always worked for me, that or swimmers ear. but this is good too
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 12:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• ear ache you should take her into the er or something and they can flush her ear out and give you some antibiotics.... otherwise its going to keep hurting and hurting and shes going to keep suffering...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• If it is for swimmers ear, I usually lay dd on my bed with a towel under one side of her face, and let her watch toons until the water drains, then do the other side.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Question sounds funny. Sounds like your asking, 'How can I make my daughter's ear ache.' lol Not judging or bashing, just thought it sounded funny. Might try putting cotton in her ears to help keep the water out of them. They also make a waxy substance that you can use, if she's old enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2009