How many of you ran off and got married to you SO spontaniously?

Like he asked you to marry him right then and there to go with him somewhere to get married and he had a ring and everything and a place to live and you have talked about getting married for a lil while and you love eachother so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Well my husband and I were engaged for a couple weeks and his family was against it so we went and git a marriage license and got married at the court house, his family found out that night. I don't know if you would consider that spontaneous but it was for us, we have been married for 6 years now.
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• well it wasnt like that. DH and I had talked about getting married... and one day I got off of work from Quiznos, went down to the town hall or whatever, got the license and went to a chapel. Got married in jeans. It was great.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Did it! Strangers to spouses in two months. Still married! Sure glad I said no three times to that idiot I spent ten years of my life with!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh, and we didnt tell anybody for a couple months. On top of that, Afterwards I had found out I was pregnant. What a double-bombshell to drop on my parents lol
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i was 17 and 9 months pregnant when me and my ex went to Reno and tied the knot. My mom was in Hawaii and wasnt happy bout the pregnancy and was FURIOUS when she found out about us gettin married. (My dad signed for it!) we were married for 2 years.... even though it didnt work out i still never regretted it... Just wish we'd have been in a better situation.(we were living with my grandparents at the time..)I think if we would have had our OWN place to go home to, Alot of the problems we had, we wouldnt have had and things might have been different.
    Everyone is different though. and i wish you the best of luck. Just FOLLOW YOUR HEART and everything will work out the way its supposed to!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I ran off and got married and only the guy for two weeks I was married to him for five years I was abused and degraded he turned out to be on drugs and a drinker. I findly divorced him. happiest day of my life. was when I got my divorce papers I was free at last.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 12:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• We did. But it was after we started to plan the wedding. We would rather have spent $40g's on a house then a wedding. So we eloped.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I want to lol
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 11:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I have always thought that's how I want to get married. It's just so romantic. Just for him to be like "Hey, lets go get married right now". That's what my parents did. My mom was 10 days away from having me and my dad was like "well, you wanna get married today?" She said yes. They went to a different county so nobody in our county would know because they kept asking them when they were going to get married...They've been together for almost 20 years.

I want something like this...but instead I want to do the courthouse thing and then go back and have the wedding I've always wanted.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol kinda...we were together and living together for a year and a half,...our daughter was 5 months old...one day I was like "you wanna get married tomorrow?" He was like "Sure." The next day we were married.

And here we are almost 6 yrs later! lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2009