• In the Spotlight:

What toys will my 8 month old actually play with, it seems that she will only play with things she cant have??

MrsWarner

Asked by MrsWarner at 12:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ha I wish I had an answer to this because my son who will be 8 months on monday is the SAME way he has ALL of his toys out on the floor for him to play with and what does he go for....the remote, of course what else would he go for lol so far the only thing I can come up with is he does it because its the one thing I wont let him have so he HAS to have it that and he is a kid and thats just what kids do, GL and if you figure out an answer let me know lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The love the pots and pans i dont know why but its there favorite becuase they can have it and its very loud .Give a baby a pot you dont have to use at the moment with a big spoon
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Actually? No toys. She's exploring her world, and will play with anything she can. Supervise her with what she does play with. She's learning as she goes.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 12:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My kids always liked toys with buttons, pop up, and sound). You can look for a few here (click on toys)  http://www.cjkidz.com/parentsgrandparentsteachers.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 2:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009