bump?

when my daughter was born she had a bump..like she fell, on the back of her head. but she didnt... she was born with it.. and now she is 2 yrs old and still has it... andbody think there could be something wrong?
she cries when u put a little bit of pressure on it...And i Took In her so many times to a doctor but they said its just there.

Cyarasmom

Asked by Cyarasmom at 12:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is not normal at all especially if she is 2 and still has it .Looks like you need a second opinion from a different ped .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I agree with the mommy above me. You need a second opinion and a different pediatrician. I would suggest re-naming this to something more provocative b/c 'bump' means something completely different on a forum; you'll get more answers!!!!
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 9:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2009