What is the strangest scene you have seen after opening a door?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 12:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sold magazines door to door when I was 18.I missed my ride and didn't know where to go, had no cash on me, I was basically lost in this residential area on Halloween. So I went back to this house I had been to like 30 minutes prior and sold them a magazine,the guy was kind of weird but seemed nice enough.So I went back to see if he had a phone book and might let me use his phone. So I knock, and he opens it in this black leather bondage outfit looking like he's the missing vampire in the village people, and there's half naked people ALL over his couch, his living room everywhere lol. They're all coming to the door to find out what I want lol. They're like come in.. stay with us! LOL.. (run for your life).. I was like, "nooo that's ok.. I ummm.. forgot something.. umm .. brb." LMAO. It was like some scene out of True Blood

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 3:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• A dog humping a rabbit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• pee pee
    Anonymous

• Mom getting Busy with her boyfriend and not stopping after seeing me very traumatic
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• poop!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Ok.... this isnt what I seen, but my husband and it's too "ew" not to share it... So... 5 years ago he went with his dad over to his grandmothers (at the time was 85)... they went to check on her, see if she needed anything etc. My FIL walks in, my husband behind him, and grandma is giving her "bf" head on the couch!!!!! My FIL still cant talk about it without looking like he's going to cry. Im sure its because his 85 yr old mother was getting more than him lol. Anyways, just thought I would share!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I saw my brother full on hands down his pants scratching his balls and then sniffing his fingers! OMG, I had forgotten about that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• ahh! omG to that last one! ahh my eyes! but so funny!
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 1:08 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• ok not that last one but the 85 y o.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 1:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Well what I've learned here is to knock before I open the door. Wow! LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2009