Could you forgive your husband/SO if he called you fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Probably because if he's calling me fat then I would've already been calling myself fat. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yup
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'm sure I could. Would he forgive me after I knocked him on his ass for calling me fat? lol
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• im with brendamom, as soon as he forgives me for kicking his butt than i will forgive him...than again i may take him straight to the dr for a head exam b/c he knows better than that and has never once suggested that i have gained weight since we met or that my body is any diff even though its been 8 yrs, i was 19 when we met (a lifegaurd, swimmer and all kinds of sports so great shape) and have had a kid since then, so obviously i look a little diff. so ya head exam, then ass kicking, then forgive
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yes-- there are much worse things he'd have to do for me not to forgive him... like eat the last Girl Scout Samoa cookie!!! :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• LOL, some of the answers.... what about if he were to call you a "fat bitch" ....would that change things?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• well im trying to loose weight so i told my husband to please call me fat if im trying to eat something i shouldn't

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• If it was the truth? Absolutely. Then my fat ass would be in the gym the next day.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• yes. I'd use it at incentive to lose weight; however, if I was not fat and he said it I'd see it as him just trying to push my buttons and I'd ignore him. Either way it was rude.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• if he called me a bitch at all I'd be pissed but I'm all the time saying how fat I'm getting or talking about my big fat belly but he's never once called me fat, or a bitch and he'd better not start. He's overweight (much more than me) so he's understanding of how sometimes your body has a mind of it's own with medications and babies and so such.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2009